1. I made a transaction from BitRabbit to another Exchange/Wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
If you encounter an issue where your withdrawal is missing, please check the corresponding log in the [Withdrawals History] page in your Account Center first.
Normally, a TxID will be generated within 30 to 60 minutes, indicating that BitRabbit has begun the transfer on the corresponding blockchain. When you see the TxID, please click on "Check" to the right of the TxID to check its status and confirmations on the blockchain. Here are the steps to follow when checking the confirmations:
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction has not yet been confirmed, please be patient and wait for the confirmation process to complete.
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction is already confirmed, which means that BitRabbit has transferred coins successfully and cannot do anything to help you. If you still had issues, please negotiate to the owner of destination address.
- If a TxID has not been generated for 6 hours yet after clicking the email link to confirm the withdrawal, please reopen the ticket and attached:
- Withdrawal history screenshot with the transaction.
We’ll try best to solve it as soon as possible.By the way,priority would be low if tickets lack of above screenshots.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Deposit-did not arrive: https://support.bitrabbit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001860691
[RISK WARNING] Digital currency is a new social product that is still in its initial stage of development. There could be many risks in the market of digital currency trading (e.g. technical defects, price fluctuations etc.). Users should be fully aware of the investment risks. Established under the legal framework of Australia, BitRabbit is a neutral trading platform aiming to satisfy the trading demands of digital currency fans and is not liable for any review, warranty or compensation liabilities of the currency value.