1. Is BRB token used for exchange fees? Is it similar to BNB?
A: Purposes (i.e. the value of BRB) that have been determined currently include:
① The right to vote. Currently it includes the right to decide which token to be listed every month, more rights will be transferred in the future.
②The revenue of centralized exchange will be repurchased.
③BRB will become the basic token of the decentralized exchange developed by the team.
④Token for FAQs, paper trading, and analyst courses provided by the exchange.
⑤Subscription right for the intelligent blockchain hardware developed by the team in the future.
2. What are the rights and interests of BRB token?
A: ①Determine whether to stop releasing investment.
② Determine the amount of investment released each month.
③Determine which token to be listed, once a month.
④Determine whether to expand seats and increase financing.
⑤Gain the right to purchase blockchain hardware developed by the BitRabbit team.
3. Does Decentralized Decision Maker mean that BRB investors can vote together to determine the major operational matters of exchange, similar to a partnership-type exchange?
A: Not in all matters. It's up to the BitRabbit team to determine what rights to be transferred. And rights that have been transferred are as follows: monthly investment, termination of investment, monthly token listing, and there will be more to come. To increase the value of the token, more rights will be transferred in the future. A decentralized decision maker does not equal a traditional equity partner. The BitRabbit team does not make public equity financing, which is against the law.
4. What can investors do with the token when making decentralized decisions?
A: The BitRabbit team will publish a DAPP before the first meeting, and provide relevant operation notices for use, and the DAPP will be presented to our investors on a web page or through our client.
5. Dodecision makers have different weights because of the different amount of tokens they possess?
A: The weight will be calculated based on the amount of tokens you have.
6. It seems the rights of decision makers can’thelp to improve the value of BRB?
A: Take the right to vote on listed tokens as example, you can gain the right to vote on listed tokens through the purchase of tokens and use it to increase the price of tokens.
7. Does the price of tokens, such as BNB, only be increased by repurchasing and destroying the token with 40% of its revenue?
A: The team can use this method to increase the price of the token at any time, but the high price will be meaningless if there’s only one token left in the end.
8. What if weneed to issue additional tokens under certain circumstances?
A: If additional tokens need to be issued, an investor conference will be held, and tokens will be issued through DAPP if there are more than 2/3 of investors consenting.
9. During the first three months of protection period, caninvestors sell their token?
10. Why choose the name BitRabbit?
A: Initially named BitRabbit, the logo and domain name will be changed later. Choosing the name Rabbit is because it's easy to remember.
11. An introduction to exchange security issues?
A: Exchange security is generally divided into two parts: avoiding inside jobs and resisting external attacks. The main points of avoiding inside jobs are social engineering training and core permissions requiring the presence of more than two people. In addition to hot and cold wallets, the BitRabbit team will also set up our own physical machines to develop TEE and hardware transaction modules for external attacks.
12. What are the advantages of BitRabbit Exchange?
A: Technology: concurrent users, matching engine, and clearing engine. Currently the matching engine can achieve 1,000,000 transactions per second, or 50,000 to 60,000 transactions per second taking into account the possibility of power outages.
Products: There will be some innovative investment products, such as a swap contract between options and US stocks, the product design diagram is in the white paper.
Operation: No downtime, no running off, no stealing, convenient access, and quick token deposit and withdrawal.
13. Will BitRabbit run two exchanges, one centralized and another decentralized? What public chain is the decentralized exchange based on?
A: Yes. Because no blockchain technology can meet the requirements currently, the decentralized exchange will be developed with Hashgraph and use hardware-grade mining machines.
14. How can long-term hedges be maintained for exchange projects?
A: The long-term value guarantee of BitRabbit Exchange lies in decentralized exchange. The team believes that a large number of Blockchain application projects are trying to trade computing resources, bandwidth resources and storage resources in the chain, so the BitRabbit team wants to provide a high-performance transaction basis in decentralized exchange; on the other hand, using an extendible proof mechanism to verify resources like network, storage, computing, or personal user information, and offline locations in the future. The token will enjoy the benefits of PoS as an early original stock.
15. What arethe BitRabbit team's different stage plans?
A: ①BitRabbit Exchange launches open beta on February 1st.
②BitRabbit Exchange and Token robot go into operation on February 25th.
③Paper trading and cryptocurrency trading analysis comes online on March 15h.
④BitRabbit Exchange financial derivatives go online on April 1st.
⑤Hardware-grade decentralized exchange design is released on May 1st.
⑥Aim to have 100,000 users by June 1st.
⑦Decentralized Exchange goes online on August 1st.
The BitRabbit team will do regular project planning reports to decentralized decision makers, together with application for expense approval.
16. What do you use to attract users and increase the market depth of the exchange?
A: The depth first comes from the design of the product, and then relies on marketing promotion, transaction ranking, etc. At the level of product design, we have products such as derivatives of centralized exchange. The derivatives market is now barren.
Firstly, from the perspective of demand, most of the exchanges on the market can’t follow the diagram above. Secondly, exchange should be loose, not centralized. Not all cryptocurrencies are listed in Binance. And Binance also does not have all the cryptocurrencies.
17. There are many things to be done in the white paper. What’s your focus?
A: In the beginning, the exchange will be the core focus. In the future, we will continue to build the ecology of blockchain around the exchange and combine it with the resource trading. At the same time, we can not simply understand exchange as token trading. Most of the blockchains are actually realizing the trading function of various resources. In the mid-to-long term, we will focus on cryptocurrency options, fund transactions, and decentralized exchange.
18. Will there be secondary crowdfunding withno additional issuance?
A: It depends on the requirements of investors. For example, if the BitRabbit team thinks that additional tokens can be issued and the investors agree that the tokens obtained through additional issuance can be divided together with the first round's investors. This part requires the consent of the investors.
19. Does the relationship between decision makersand the BitRabbit team equal the relationship between cryptocurrency foundation and developers?
A: It can be understood this way, but the developers have more initiative in proposing. You can learn more about it from our declarations.
20. Will the limit of 200 investorsbe too little?
A: This is more like an angel investment. The BitRabbit team needs an investor who can patiently grow with us. Regarding the amount of users to purchase tokens that everyone is worried about, the team will expand seats with the consent of everyone after the product has gotten certain traffic. The public address of the team this time only accepts no more than 200 individuals (people or institutions) to send tokens.
21. How many assets does the company register? Does the company's registered business cover the operation scope described in the white paper?
A: There's no actual purpose for the company's registered assets, therefore the amount of it doesn't make much sense. It's only a matter of registering one more company to cover the operation scope. The token issued this time has nothing to do with equity. We recommend everyone pay attention to the anchor value of the token, as well as the risk tips in the white paper.
22. Is the company registeredlocallyor abroad?
A: Operations are mainly in legal countries or regions.
Questions about UBI and BAI Index:
1. How do our UBI products escape the sharp fallof the market?
A: To put it simply, UBI will reach a pessimistic expectation and correspondingly reduce positions a day or two before the sharp fall of the market. The market fell by 25% on Christmas day, and BAI only fell by about 5%, and it shows similar proportions in other several sharp market plunges. In short, there is no such thing as not being affected. Our UBI products will drop a little, but not as bad as the market. Pessimistic expectations will lead to the reduce of positions and hedging with USDT.
2. Can it be understood that UBI is a market-based judgement after cumulatingvarious information, and BAI is an index of the portfolio based on the judgement?
A: BAI figures refers to the amount of people who hold BAI. The value of a single BAI is calculated in US dollars. It also may be calculated in tokens or BTC in the future.
3. Is the pessimistic expectation of index machine-controlled or subjective?
A: It's calculated by machine. Basically UBI is updated every day, and BAI is now updated every ten minutes.
4. If pessimistic expectations are expected, what is the general drop? And the UBI index, such as -3% or -5% or a certain range, is relative to the previous day, right?
A: The index and rating of UBI are separated, high index also will generate a pessimistic rating. UBI's pessimism and optimism are basically concluded by the comparison with the previous day. We mainly receive Sentiment Analysis. In fact, it is very common to use Sentiment Analysis in the pricing of Bitcoin spot or option. If we find that the discussion activity and sentiment of the day is lower than the current price, it will be considered pessimistic. On the other hand, it involves the technical factor of the market. In this respect, you may refer to some papers on how to define the flow price of Bitcoin.
5. Can UBI reach 129 recently?
A: You mean the average transaction price of Bitcoin in the past 24 hours. The point is to remove the click farming part of the robot, because the market attention has not been greatly reduced. It is not a price feedback, but a feedback of the confidence of market buyers.
6. How does the UBI indexshow pessimism with change? Or is it to say the change in the index cannot be directly linked to pessimism, but also requires a series of other weight judgments?
A: It can be understood as the confidence index, showing market confidence. UBI consists of index, rating, and events. We will study whether an individual quantitative indicator can reflect the effect we want.
7. The source of index correlation factor database?
A: Google inde, Twitter, Tradingview, and public sentiment data sources. Regarding pricing with public sentiment, you may refer to the following paper, https://arxiv.org/pdf/1709.08621.pdf. It can’t be called a prediction currently. The BitRabbit team has about two months of operation records on pricing. The decline in market confidence will sometimes come ahead of time, so the team does not agree with the saying of avoiding three plunges. After all, it also has missed many rises. If there's time in March, we will publish some of the current data and model to build Public API. There may be just some liquidity indexes, and the SA information used to correct the output of BS pricing formula, can be called factors.
8. Will the coretechnology be announced?
A: BS will be announced. It will provide liquidity for the BitRabbit team's option market, and it is only an observation index. The BAI funding will also be announced sometime in the future.