Thank you for your continued support, BitRabbit exchange is thriving because of your concern and support. We are making progress everyday. We want to build BitRabbit into the most professional exchange in the industry together with you! Welcome you to give us advices in every aspect!Following is BitRabbit’s progress in March:
- Launch the exchange. Users can formally deposit and trade in it, supporting 9 tokens. Fix the bugs proposed by users in the late March. Support for other tokens is being developed.
- Complete the multi-language page jump functions of the exchange.
- Complete the marketing activity function of the exchange.
- Complete the KYC audit system of the exchange.
- Complete the interface functions of Android and iOS clients of the exchange, not accessing to the API
- The rebate system is under development, develop the candy promotion link.
- Complete the notification and auto reply function of telegram robot.
- Token listing
- 8 tokens are listed, 3 trading markets (BTC, ETH, USDT) are opened
- Marketing activities
- Launch BitRabbit's official candy "carrot", it will be used as a fuel for the daily activities of the exchange.
- Release the "Submit Bugs for Candy" activity, receiving 22 submissions in 3 days, 12 have been submitted to the technical department for improvement.
- Plan and launch the official event "Get Carrots through Registration and Inviting", encouraging users to register and invite friends, which is expected to be officially launched on April 2.
- Plan and launch the official lottery draw activity “Get Bitcoin with Carrots”, the prize can reach up to 10 BTC. It is expected to be officially launched on April 8.
- Daily Operation
- Official channel
- Create Facebook page - BitRabbit Exchange, publishing 7 posts.
- Create Facebook closed group BitRabbit Exchange Communication Group, having 31 members.
- Register official Twitter account - BitRabbit Exchange, having 120 followers and 42 posts.
- Other channels
- Register Steemit account - BitRabbit Exchange, publishing 1 post.
- Register Quora account - BitRabbit Exchange, publishing 2 posts.
- Register Bitcointalk account - BitRabbit Exchange, publishing 2 posts.
- Official channel
- Exchange experience improvement
- Create brand new listing application form
- Add information of 8 listed tokens in「Announcements」
- Add 20 illustrations in「FAQ」
- Complete the English translation of bitrabbit.com
- Complete 8 minor languages translation of bitrabbit.com
- Technical preparation on security
- Complete hot/cold wallet and hardware isolation
- Invite professional security teams to conduct security assessments and attack experiments regularly
- ddos prevention
- Process preparation on security
- Wallet multiple signature
- Password authority control
- Basically complete wallet related financial process design
- Establish a research institute, responsible for the development of decentralized exchange and technology.
- Basically establish the structure of company, including departments and the basic system.
Planning in April
- The notification function of WeChat robot is under development
- The pre-study for the development of the paper transaction is started, and is expected to launch the paper trading product line on May 20.
- Mobile App development has started, and will be officially launched at the end of April.
- Cooperate with the operation to develop social marketing tools
- Continuously optimize server architecture and performance, and the user experience of interface
- Implement “Register to get candy” activity
- Implement “Draw a lottery with candy” activity
- Implement “Get candy through register” activity
- Implement “Submit bugs to get candy” activity
BitRabbit Statement: The content of this report is based on the actual work done currently (2018-04-01) and BitRabbit’s next step planning. BitRabbit team promises that the content of this report is true, and accepts all reasonable opinions and suggestions. BitRabbit team reserves the right of final interpretation of this report.
Thank you for your support!
- Twitter： https://twitter.com/Bitrabbit_Team
- Zendesk： https://support.bitrabbit.com/hc/zh-cn
- Business email：firstname.lastname@example.org
（WeChat customer service）