To bring the best user experience, MITH has not been meeting BitRabbit’s expectations on the market. BitRabbit Digital Asset Exchange has decided to conceal MITH/ETH transaction pairs from the front page.
- Concealed transaction pairs: MITH/ETH
- Concealed starting: September 7th, 2018 15:00 (UTC+8 AWST)
- During the conceal, users can still access deposit, withdrawal, and transactions through the personal asset page or Trading Hall.
If there is any query, please contact BitRabbit official staff directly, we will do our best to bring you our best services!
[RISK WARNING] Digital currency is a new social product that is still in its initial stage of development. There could be many risks in the market of digital currency trading (e.g. technical defects, price fluctuations etc.). Users should be fully aware of the investment risks. Established under the legal framework of Australia, BitRabbit is a neutral trading platform aiming to satisfy the trading demands of digital currency fans and is not liable for any review,warranty or compensation liabilities of the currency value.
Thank you for your support and trust in BitRabbit (https://www.bitrabbit.com). Please be assured that with the emergence of BitRabbit, the era of better digital asset trading and investment has come.
- Official website：https://bitrabbit.com/
- WeChat official account：BitRabbit-exchange
- WeChat customer service：bitrabbit_official
- Twitter： https://twitter.com/Bitrabbit_Team
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitRabbitTeam/
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_zh Chinese user group
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_en ENglish user group
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_official Announcement group
- Business cooperation：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suggestions Feedback：https://pub.bitrabbit.com/groups/feedback