BitRabbit Digital Asset Exchange is happy to announce: BitRabbit, a BTC2 official cooperation platform, will be opening BTC2/BTC trading pair. On September 21th, 2018, 15:00:00 (AWST, UTC+8) BTC2/BTC trading pair will be open.
Since the main network of BTC2 is being updated, it is still unstable. In order to protect the interests of rabbits, BitRabbit will recharge and withdrawals BTC2 after the main network is stable.
BTC2 is the forked coin of BTC, produced in the New York consensus in May 2017, in the form of SW (isolated Witness) and 2m. Previously traded on the exchange under the name BT2.
The BTC2's mining method changed from the original ASIC mining to GPU mining, and the mining algorithm was modified to completely eliminate the ASIC's ProgPOW algorithm. The block size is still 2M, supports SegWit, and joins the community's strong call for two-way replay attack protection. The new Bitcoin contract was successfully forked and stabilized on December 27th, 2017, bitcoin height 494784.
[RISK WARNING] Digital currency is a new social product that is still in its initial stage of development. There could be many risks in the market of digital currency trading (e.g. technical defects, price fluctuations etc.). Users should be fully aware of the investment risks. Established under the legal framework of Australia, BitRabbit is a neutral trading platform aiming to satisfy the trading demands of digital currency fans and is not liable for any review, warranty or compensation liabilities of the currency value.
Thank you for your support and trust in BitRabbit . Please be assured that with the emergence of BitRabbit, the era of better digital asset trading and investment has come.
- Official website：https://bitrabbit.com/
- WeChat official account：BitRabbit_Team
- WeChat customer service：bitrabbit_official
- Twitter： https://twitter.com/Bitrabbit_Team
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitRabbitTeam/
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_zh Chinese user group
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_en ENglish user group
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_official Announcement group
- Business cooperation：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suggestions Feedback：https://pub.bitrabbit.com/groups/feedback