BitRabbit Digital Asset Exchange is happy to announce: ETZ has been met with enthusiasm since it was open for voting, and now it has reached the listing goal. BitRabbit will be opening ETZ/BTC, ETZ/ETH, ETZ/USDT trading pair. On November 28th, 2018, 15:00:00 (AWST, UTC+8) ETZ/BTC, ETZ/ETH, ETZ/USDT trading pair will be open.
EtherZero (short as ETZ) is a new generation smart contract platform (public chain) initiated by professional technical experts. ETZ team members are from all over the world and its foundation is registered in Singapore. EtherZero chain has the advantages of MPOS consensus, zero transaction fee, instant payment, thousand TPS, and high scalability. It can be used for DAPP development, guarantees and transactions, such as voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, company management, and contract agreements, etc. Its first issue was 194 million ETZ.
[RISK WARNING] Digital currency is a new social product that is still in its initial stage of development. There could be many risks in the market of digital currency trading (e.g. technical defects, price fluctuations etc.). Users should be fully aware of the investment risks. Established under the legal framework of Australia, BitRabbit is a neutral trading platform aiming to satisfy the trading demands of digital currency fans and is not liable for any review, warranty or compensation liabilities of the currency value.
Thank you for your support and trust in BitRabbit (https://www.bitrabbit.com). Please be assured that with the emergence of BitRabbit, the era of better digital asset trading and investment has come.
- Official website：https://bitrabbit.com/
- WeChat official account：BitRabbit-exchange
- WeChat customer service：bitrabbit_official
- Twitter： https://twitter.com/Bitrabbit_Team
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitRabbitTeam/
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_zh Chinese user group
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_en ENglish user group
- https://t.me/bitrabbit_official Announcement group
- Business cooperation：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suggestions Feedback：https://pub.bitrabbit.com/groups/feedback